1. Receiving applications and consulting of beneficiaries and respond to them.
2. Preparing of print outs of research titles.
3. Helping researchers to carry out research tasks in the general index of the library and the databases of the information and provide the necessary advice.
4. Subscription and renewal subscriptions in scientific information databases.
5. Access to free internet Wi-Fi service to the library visitors.
6. Providing complete and concise information texts of information databases.
7. Providing services more than one way (direct phone, fax, mail and e-mail).
8. Providing private statistics for the number of beneficiaries and their applications and submit them to senior management.